Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dinner with Aunt Kelli





Last tuesday, I decided to go visit my sister again. I knew that she had the day off and I wasn't watching Megans kids, so it was perfect. The only down side was that she was moving from Camarillo to Woodland Hills that day. Logan and I started driving hoping that by the time we got to her new place she would be there. We were wrong... she was still in Camarillo cleaning and then her phone died. Luckily, I was able to get in contact with my friend Emily Monroy. She said that she was at the Topanga Mall which wasn't far and that I could meet her. It was great to see her! The last time that I had seen her was my wedding day, but I was crazy busy and didnt really get to talk to her. It was great to see her 2 kids as well. She has a son that is 15 days older that Logan and he's adorable! Thanks again Emily for hanging out with me while I was stranded! :)



After a couple of hours, Kelli was done and called me and we went to her new apartment. After an hour or so, we went to a mexican restaurant for dinner. Logan was doing pretty well until the last 30 minutes. He was tired but as soon as I hit the road, he fell asleep! He slept the whole drive home.

1 comment:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

glad you were finally able to meet up with Kelli. Looks like you had a good visit.

So sorry to hear about the Halloween sickies... that doesn't sound like fun... at all!