Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our Visit to the Ronald Reagan Library

Yesterday, we were able to make the trip to Simi Valley to visit the Ronald Reagan Library. Now, I've been there before, but it was back in High School. Our high school chamber singers sang for some people but we never went inside so it was actually pretty cool to walk through this time. I guess that they had just renovated it and it had re-opened on the 7th so we were lucky to see the new stuff. Logan was actually pretty well behaved. There were quite a few "older" visitors so I was scared that Logan would be making a scene, but he did very well. I think that he just liked to be outside in the AMAZING weather. {Oh, how I miss it there...} I learned a lot about President Reagan. I even liked the {not-so} miniature White House they had on display. Logan wanted to play with it. Being able to walk through Air Force One was also pretty incredible. Next time, I will go with out Logan so that we can actually learn some more and focus on all of the information that this wonderful museum/library has to offer.

No comments: