Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl 2011

Sunday was the Superbowl & it is by far one of my favorite sporting events. Luckily, every year, Don & Carrie throw a great Superbowl party. Our block for church is the 9am {which kills me; I am not a morning person} so this helped us to get things done and attend church. I had to do some homework before we headed to the party. Donald & Logan were ready to leave, so I put the homework on pause and we drove to the party. It is great to have Donald's family so close. His uncle's, aunt's, cousin's, sister's, nieces & nephews, and grandmother were all in attendance. The food was great and it was fun to have everyone around. The kids especially loved playing together. I pretty much did not see Logan all day, except when he wanted to eat or when he came in to refuel with chips and nuts. After everyone left, we stuck around and Donald's aunt, Andy, helped me finish my accounting homework. We finished it so much faster than had I tried to complete it on my own. While I was working on it, Logan fell fast asleep on Donald's lap. He was exhausted! It was a great night and I am so sad that I have to wait close to 9 months for football to return. :(

* A special thanks to Andy {Donald's aunt} for helping me finish my accounting homework. It really saved me some time and headaches. :)

No comments: