Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Weekend.... (2 weeks ago)


Watching his daddy rake the leaves.



Fun in the blue tunnel.

Logan loving baby Cedrick James Gurr.


Two weeks ago, I know... it's been awhile, Logan, Donald and I decided to go to Burbank, California to see Donald's Nana and Papa. It was the first time that they saw Logan. Their Christmas decorations were already up and Logan just wanted to crawl around and get into everything! Afterwards we decided to go to Ikea. I haven't been there in sooo long and I just love looking at everything. When we got to the children's toys, we decided to buy Logan a blue tunnel to crawl through. After leaving Ikea, we stopped by my favorite store.... Krispy Kreme Donuts!!! The next day, Donald decided to do some yard work. Logan would crawl towards the sliding door to watch his daddy. Donald and I also babysat for my Uncle Fred and his wife. It was their anniversary and they wanted to go to dinner so they had their 2 older kids at her parents house and we watched to 1 month old, Cedrick James. Logan wanted to play with the baby and then would try to search the baby's diaper bag. It was an evenful weekend.

No comments: