Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2010

This Christmas Eve was a busy one. The night prior, I had to work, until 1am! So I was exhausted the next morning. We woke up early and got ready to head down to my Grandparents house in Victorville. I love being able to spend time with my Grandparents. This year they also gave Logan 2 gifts... he was super excited to open them. So he did... he received a remote control Smart Car from my Grandfather and a wooden train set from my Grandmother. They were so thoughful and he loves them. After spending a few hours and hanging out with family, we made the trip from Victorville to Valencia to spend the rest of the evening with Donald's father's side of the family. Santa came to visit the kids again, and Logan was thrilled to see him and get more presents. There were so many kids it was chaos trying to let them all unwrap their presents at the same time. Logan loved his guitar and dumptruck. After the adults playing their gift exchange game {Donald got cash and I got a gift certificate to the Olive Garden}, we headed home to make sure that Logan was in bed before Santa arrived. Logan almost stayed awake the whole way home, but knocked out about 20 minutes away only to wake up as soon as we got home. We had to put him back to sleep and I was able to sneak a picture of what Santa had left for the next morning...

On Christmas morning, I was tired beyond belief, but Logan was thrilled to find presents under the tree from Santa. Donald's parents came over Christmas morning to have breakfast and watch Logan open up his presents. The kid made out like a bandit! He got everything he asked for, even BIGFOOT! Clothes, cars, video games, yo gabba gabba shoes, were just to name a few of the loot he gathered Christmas morning. After Donald's parents left, we got ready for the day, and sat around and cleaned up some of the Christmas mess and then headed over to Don and Carries for dinner. All of the cousins were there {minus 1} and they had a blast playing with eachother and eachothers new toys. For dinner, we had steak, potatos, rice, hawaaiian rolls, and for dessert, apple pie with ice cream! YUM, right? I was so full by the end of the night. We were all very tired and had an amazing Christmas. We left around 8pm and I had to get into bed for work the next morning at 6am!

BTW~ Since Logan has received his Big Foot toy, he is now terrified of it! I think that he thought it was stay in the plastic case like it is at Target and never roam free in his play room. Now, Bigfoot stays "asleep & tired" in the play room.

No comments: