Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Well, this year, we made our way to my grandparents home in Victorville, Ca. I LOVE Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite holidays. Seriously, you eat! What's not to love? So, the family was small in numbers this year, but it was fun to see my great-grandmother and great-uncle there. {Logan was wondering where "Grandma Kim" was and Donald told him that there had been a grandma limit & there were too many grandmothers so she couldn't make it.lol.} The food was amazing and it was great to visit with my sister Kelli. Donald, Logan and I left around 6pm, which felt like way later, but we were exhausted and I had to work the next day. So, thank you again to my grandma for cooking an amazing meal and to my family for being there. I am very thankful for my family, the Gospel in my life and for all the many blessings I have received through the years!

No comments: