Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Years!

Okay, so pretty much every year, we are pretty mellow in our New Years Eve celebration. This year was no different.
The day started off with Donald off, so I was able to sleep in {YES!} and he and Logan got up and watched some Sports Center. Later, that evening, we headed over to Donald's parents home. While his mom was driving home, the boys played cards and I was able to catch up on some gossip mag reading! {Thanks Carrie!} Once the card game was over and Carrie had arrived, we headed over to Chili's for dinner. I was surprised how not busy it was on New Years Eve, however I figured that most people were probably out partying and boozing it up! lol. Our little group, Donald's parents and Logan, Donald and Myself, had a great time eating, laughing and chatting. I was stuffed after my dinner, but my sweet tooth always allows room for some dessert! We headed back to Don and Carries house and watched some tv {the countdown east coast time}. Around this time, Logan fell asleep and so did Carrie. I was tired too and had to work early on New Years Day, so we headed home.
I love New Years. It is like a fresh start on the year. A do over. But I do feel like the years are going by too fast! This year, Logan will be turning 3, myself 27 and Donald 30! {What an old man!} My New Year Resolutions this year are to stay on track with my school work. I NEED to graduate and keep up my 4.0 GPA. I need to update this blog more. Whenever school starts, I always put this on the backburner and forget about it. I then find myself playing catch up and I know that I have forgotten to jot down memories. I also need to take more pictures through out the year. This will help with the blog. I want to be better in my calling as Primary Secretary. I need to make sure that everything is in order for the children and the teachers sanity. Finally, I hope that this year we will be able add to our family. I know that we may be busy and that it is hard to plan {financially} for another child, but I know that Logan is supposed to have a sibling.

No comments: