Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another night at the movies...


Friday night, Donald and I were able to go to a movie without the baby! We went with our friends, Keith & Melissa and David & Lani, to see "Batman: The Dark Knight". We dropped off our little boy with my parents. This was the first time I have left him alone for a long period of time. Needless to say that I recieved a call during the movie from my little sister, Kara, saying that the baby was crying. I quickly asked to speak with mom, who was unaware that Kara had called me, and she said that he was fine; he was just not taking a bottle. It was a good night and a very good movie.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

man, that was a good movie. I am glad you guys came with us! I am going to copy your batman pic and put it on my blog ok? Hope you don't mind. :) See ya soon! Oh, the kids and I are going to my parents' house on Friday for a week so maybe we could hang out before then?