Monday, July 14, 2008

Sleeping arrangement update and 6 month check-up

This morning Logan had his 6 month check-up. His current weight is 18 lbs 5.5 oz. He is also 25" long. He is such a ladies man and always smiles at the nurses and his doctor! Unfortunately, he also had to have 3 shots... my poor man.
Well last night was a success in the "sleeping in his own crib" department. Logan fell asleep around 8 pm. And around 9 pm I placed him in his crib. He whined around 10 pm because he was hungry, but he fell right back to sleep. He didn't wake up again until 1:38 am!!! I couldn't believe what time it was when I woke up. I fed him again, and he again fell right back to sleep. But I kind of missed him, so I allowed him to sleep next to me. He didn't wake up until 5 and then again at 8. Hopefully tonight will be just as good!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, he's finally gonna sleep in his own bed/room!! I was attached to my first, it's a big deal when they finally get their own bed. But with the second...he's slept in his own room from the first month. So...when's the next one coming???? I'm glad to see things are going well for you though, I miss you! Call me sometime ok. 661-492-8469...in case you lost it!