Monday, April 6, 2009

Updates from March.

March flew by sooo fast! We have been busy so here is the update from the past month....
1. I started school online.
2. My mother, 2 brothers and youngest sister came down from Washington to visit! (pics to come soon.)
3. Donald turned 28 years old.... what an old man! just kidding, love you!

So here are some cute pics/videos from the past month of Logan and his crazy antics!
I found this kid in our ottoman... for some reason he loves to take the top off and sit inside.




Logan loves to spend time in his Little Tikes car... but he for some reason may have some OCD tendencies.... watch the video and you will see what I mean.



As I was getting ready one morning... I realized that he was very interested in something... and I found him like this.


He LOVES putting shoes on.



Logan just started dancing like this when he started to watch the show "Wonder Pets" and "Yo Gaba Gaba".

No comments: