Thursday, August 12, 2010

Toddler Storytime

Every Tuesday, Barnes & Noble has a Toddler Storytime. Since the summer movie deals are over {$1 for old movies @ 10am}, I needed to look for something else cheap to do for Logan. Storytime was perfect! So I let Logan's friends know {actually their mothers} and we all met at Barnes & Noble. {Of course, I was running a little late, weird, right?}. Logan seemed to like it until I left him in the front where the other kids were sitting so that I could sit with the other parents in the back. He had a melt down and was searching for me. So he stayed pretty close to me after that. What was funny was that the boys stayed with mommy while the girls were fine listening to the story with the other kids. There were a lot of kids... but all in all they seemed to enjoy themselves. They sang some songs, read a story, walked around pretending to be a "choo-choo" train and then colored a picture based on the book and received a stamp on their picture and hand. Logan was very excited and we may go back next Tuesday... hopefully there will not be SO many kids! :)

No comments: