Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kristin's 26th Birthday!

These past couple of weeks have been hard & exciting. We found out that I was pregnant on Donald's birthday {March30}. However I had been bleeding the past 2 weeks... which isn't a good sign. I had been to the doctors numerous times as well as the ER. Sadly, I had a miscarriage the week prior to my birthday. {Actually, it was the night that Donald had his championship basketball game.} I was sad, but I know that my Heavenly Father has another child for us waiting to come to this Earth. Since I was so emotionally drained, I decided that I wanted something low key this year. {Very unusual for me. :)} I went and had my hair done {which had been over a year since the last time.} On my birthday night, Donald, Logan and I went to Chili's for dinner. I love being with my boys... they always make me laugh. The night was completed with their Chocolate Molten Cake {yum!} and then catching up with my Tivo. The next day, my parent flew in from Richland, WA for the week. {More to come on that in the next couple of posts.}

No comments: